Flowable universal composite for the anterior and posterior region
- Natural shade blend due to the distinctive chameleon effect.
- Universally applicable enamel shades for small defects and cervical restorations.
- Dentine shades featuring low translucency for concealing stains and for fulfilling demanding aesthetic expectations.
- Precise application due to thixotropic consistency.
- Ideal complement as a liner in combination with Tetric Prime.
- Easy to distinguish on X-rays due to high radiopacity.
Latex-free lip and cheek retractor
Easy access to the cavity
- Lips and cheeks are evenly retracted around the mouth
- Easily accessible, manageable treatment field
- Effective and quick relative isolation
- 3-dimensional flexibility for a very good positioning
- Soft, flexible material with recesses to accommodate the upper and lower lip frenulum
- Good compatibility thanks to the latex-free material
- Easy placement
- Easy placement
Adhese Universal is a single-component, light-cured adhesive for direct and indirect bonding procedures and all etching protocols. It is the only universal bonding agent available in the efficient VivaPen delivery form.
- Simple application protocol: fast and controlled application directly in the patient's mouth
- Precise dispensing due to the improved "click" mechanism
- Predictable high bond strength (> 25 MPa) on enamel and dentine
- Integrated desensitizing effect that minimizes the risk of postoperative sensitivity
- Low film thickness (approx. 10 μm) after light-curing ensures a precise fit when cementing indirect restorations
Tetric EvoCeram is the universal composite for anterior and posterior restorations that affords outstanding aesthetics. The filler technology employed in Tetric EvoCeram is based on an optimum blend of different fillers and filler sizes.
- Universal nano-hybrid composite for anterior and posterior restorations
- Proven clinical performance with over 200 million restorations placed worldwide
- More working time due to the patented light sensitivity filter
- Chameleon effect ensures a natural shade blend
Tetric PowerFill is a sculptable 4-mm composite for true-to-nature aesthetic results in the posterior region.
It is characterized by reliable depth of cure, low shrinkage and optimum flexural strength. The clinical performance of Tetric PowerFill is just as impressive and the results are just as aesthetic as those achieved with conventional composites.
IPS Empress CAD
IPS Empress CAD closely reproduces the natural tooth structure due to its distinct chameleon effect and lifelike fluorescence. The restorations it produces demonstrate excellent light-optical properties and an outstanding mean biaxial flexural strength.
- Inlays, onlays
- Highly aesthetic restorations, efficiently created
- Clinically proven ceramic material with a flexural strength of 185 MPa
- Optimum adjustment to the natural tooth structure due to the chameleon effect
IPS Empress Direct
Highly aesthetic composite for direct restorations in the anterior and posterior region.
IPS Empress Direct is a highly aesthetic composite for filling cavities in anterior and posterior teeth. It is available in five different translucency levels. Therefore, different types of anatomical features can be faithfully reproduced.