Permanent root canal obturationFeatures & benefits:
- Latest generation bioactive root canal sealer based on high purity mineral chemistry.
- High seal ensured through a tight gutta percha/sealer dentine interface and dentine structure mineralization. Antimicrobial properties due to calcium hydroxide release to reduce the risk of treatment failures.
- Bioactive properties to promote peri-apical healing.
- Fast and easy placement in the root canal with any cold obturation technique.
- Radiopaque for easy follow-ups.
- Easily removed from the root canal in case a retreatment is necessary.
Biodentine is an easy to use innovative material to be used wherever dentine is damaged. It promotes tooth remineralisation and its outstanding sealing properties ensure less post-operative sensitivity and less bacterial percolation.
In the crown: temporary enamel restoration, permanent dentine restoration, deep or large carious lesions, deep cervical or radicular lesions, pulp capping, pulpotomy.
Features & benefits:
- Versatile usage: endodontic repair and restorative procedures.
- Reactionary dentine genesis for pulp vitality preservation.
- Natural micromechanical anchorage for excellent sealing properties without surface preparation and for post-operative sensitivity elimination.
- Similar mechanical properties and mechanical behaviour as human dentine for similar stress distribution 3.5 mm aluminium radiopacity for easy short and long term follow-up.
Resorbable, sterile, hemostatic gelatin sponges
Hemogelatin can be used dry or soaked with sterile saline solution through simple application or by exerting slight pressure like a haemostatic device, for controlling the bleeding on extraction sites, periodontal surgical wounds, suture sites, oral ulcers (non-infected or viral), traumatic wounds and denture soresFeatures & benefits:
- Gelatin (Porcine origin). Good hemostatic activity (absorption rate : 35*). Efficient in bleeding management.
- Resorbable. No need for a second appointment, Optimal patients’ flow.
- Flexible cube shape 10x10x10. Convenient to use and cut. Easy to place, fits all clinical situations.
- Blister-packed sterile sponges. Maintain the sterility of the product. Peace of mind.
Sterile single use dental needle
Routine administration of dental local anaesthetics.Features & benefits:
- With enlarged bore (43% wider than the one of a standard needle) to reduce level of pressure during injection, thus leading to less pain for the patient.
- Less trauma to the tissues achieved through a triple-bevel needle, a polished & siliconized canula and an excellent flexibility of the needle.
- High grade surgical stainless steel tubing to reduce risk of breakage.
- With bevel indicator to assist in orientating the bevel during injection.